Chesterton Academy School Office Manager
The Chesterton Academy School Office Manager position plays a key role in providing a welcoming, and helpful function from the main office for all guests, managing student information such as absences, and communicating effectively to the school community.
As a school representative, the candidate must be a Catholic in good standing and take an oath of fidelity to the Magisterium.
• Supervise receptionist personnel to assist in fulfilling the job responsibilities.
• Ensure a welcoming, organized, and professional main office.
• Provide hospitable and warm greetings to all students, parents, visitors, and guests.
• Systematize and establish repeatable processes for office functions.
Particular job duties
• Ensure that proper sign-in procedures and security measures are being followed by all students, faculty, and visitors.
• Answer phone calls/emails in a timely fashion and assist in answering questions, scheduling, and properly transferring/forwarding as required. Serve as point of contact for parents and greater school community.
• Receive and record all absentee needs communicating effectively.
• Assist with necessary communications such as emails, calendars, mailings, and phone calls to share appropriate information to students, families, and the greater school community.
• Establish and maintain records using both physical and digital filling/software systems.
• Organize family forms, lunch money, spirit wear, and other student information.
• Manage the inventory, ordering, and distribution of book needs for Choice students.
• Coordinate and schedule the annual family mailing packets with welcome letter, book list, uniform order, schedules and summer reading information.
• Assist with student life needs including health, computer checkout, and printing.
• Ensure adequate supplies available and general cleanliness in building. Maintain physical inventory of school needs and assist faculty with classroom supplies.
• Support Headmaster in classroom and student matters.
• Provide clerical and secretarial support to Headmaster and Board of Directors.
• Prepare and distribute mailing communications as needed, and email communications including the weekly family newsletter.
• Supervise and assist with event preparation; food and beverage orders, decorations, and event set up. Events include; picnics, shadow days, donor meetings, picture day, field trips, locker day, retreats, plays, fine arts night, parent-teacher conferences, and graduation.
Join our wonderful team and help us continue to grow and make an impact! Chesterton Academy of Milwaukee has a dedicated team that generates continual improvement. We are an accredited high school experiencing steady growth. We were awarded 2nd place in the nation in the Classical Learning Test (college preparatory exam).
Chesterton Academy of Milwaukee is a member of the G.K. Chesterton Schools Network.
General school information can be found at: www.chestertonacademymke.org.
Interested parties: Please forward a cover letter, resume, and references to Mr. Kim Dax at [email protected] or Chesterton Academy of Milwaukee N74W13646 Appleton Ave., Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.