Director of Parish & School Publications & Recordkeeping
St. Joseph Parish & School | Menomonie, WI
Reports to: Pastor
SCOPE OF DUTIES
General Statement of Duties: The Director of Parish & School Publications & Recordkeeping is primarily responsible for collecting, organizing and publishing information and data for St. Joseph Parish & School in multi-media formats and applications. This position is also accountable for the accurate recordkeeping of significant Parish and School tasks/events. Acts as support to Parish/School Receptionist & Outreach Ministry; and assists Pastor, Principal, and Business Manager with other duties as assigned. Submits and manages annual expense budget.
• Publications: Weekly Bulletin; Mass Announcements; Quarterly Newsletter; Electronic sign; Parish Apps; Facebook; Google Calendar; Parish website; Church bulletin boards; outdoor sign; Parish Directory; School forms & flyers.
• Recordkeeping: Sacramental Registers; ParishSoft application-enter new Parishioners/maintain data/provide reports; Safe Environment Coordinator; and maintain/update Parish calendar of events.
• Parish Festival Coordinator: St. Joseph Fall Festival City of Menomonie permits; promote Festival i.e., flyers, raffle mailings, social media posts; secure necessary equipment; assist Donation Coordinator, etc.
• Meeting Attendance: weekly Parish Office staff; Fall Festival Chair meetings, as requested; School Administrator recordkeeping updates, as needed.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Competence with social media including policies and procedures.
• Competence with publication, webpage, graphic design and software applications.
• Competence in computer skills, typing and data entry.
• Knowledge and understanding of office equipment and tools.
• Strong human relations skills, attention to details and accuracy, self-motivated, flexible, demonstrates initiative, and works with minimal supervision.
Send letter of application and resume to Karen Adams at [email protected] or mail to St. Joseph, 910 Wilson Ave., Menomonie, WI 54751.
Menomonie, WI 54751