Our campus ministry is growing and in need of a Director who can readily enter into a rapidly evolving ministry and bring clear vision and sustainability to the ministry.
* Actively practicing Catholic
* A Bachelor's Degree in Theology, Religious Studies or other related
* College level understanding of the Catholic faith
* At least two years of experience in Campus Ministry
* A living faith in Jesus Christ and the ability to share that faith with
* Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to manage
a variable work schedule that will include evenings and weekends
while keeping close to 40 hours a week
* Proficiency in the use of technology for communicating
* Able to engage people of all ages and backgrounds with
* Create a rich environment for the growth of faith in young adults
attending UW Stevens Point and area technical colleges.
* Direct Point Catholic parish ministries including welcoming activities,
bi-weekly student suppers, fall off-campus retreat, spring Busy
Student Retreat, spring break service trip and end of year picnic.
* Participate in university programming to engage incoming students
during summer orientation and introductory activities.
* Supervise the FOCUS Team as they lead outreach events, bible
studies and discipleship groups, coordinating parish events with
* Support the Student Leadership Team as it develops social events,
service opportunities, student liturgies, prayer experiences, and
* Participate in the parish RCIA program when there are student
* Facilitate students becoming involved in parish life; especially
helping with the Faith Formation program
* Participate regularly at Mass; especially the 6:00pm Sunday and the
8:00pm Wednesday evening student Masses.
* Establish relationships with key university personnel, promoting
Point Catholic on Campus.
* Develop and administer annual church program budget. Support the
officers of the UW recognized Student Organization (Point Catholic)
in forming its budget and securing granted funds.
* Network with other campus ministries, with the diocese, and with
the larger Church.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
Health savings account
Paid time off
Stevens Point, WI 54481