SUPERINTENDENT OF CATHOLIC SCHOOLS
The Office of Catholic Schools at the Diocese of Green Bay is currently seeking a full time versatile & highly motivated Superintendent.
In this position you will facilitate the growth of Catholic school faith communities by organizing, directing, and coordinating personnel and other administrative services that support the mission of the Office of Catholic Schools at the local elementary and secondary schools of the diocese.
You will also coordinate resources to Catholic school personnel and programs such as strategic planning and plan implementation, viability and sustainability of schools, compliance with diocesan policies, diocesan and school council trainings, oversight of: recruitment, selection, and evaluation of school leadership; strategic planning initiatives at schools, personnel issues, and working with other functional teams.
We are seeking someone who:
• Is a devout, practicing Catholic who has an in-depth familiarity with the Church's structure and reflects official Catholic teachings and values in his or her personal and professional life.
• Has a master's degree in education, business, or public administration with a minimum of five years' experience in Catholic school administration and three years teaching experience. A valid driver's license is also required.
• Solid knowledge of school law/educational law, legal codes, precedents, government regulations.
• Possesses excellent oral, written communications, and organizational skills,
• Conveys leadership - and a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Has the ability to make administrative decisions in accordance with federal and state laws, Diocesan regulations, and school system policies and procedures.
We would prefer someone who:
• Has a degree/certificate from a Catholic Schools Leadership program
• Is Bilingual in English/Spanish.
• Possesses a Wisconsin School Administrator's and/or Superintendent's license.
If you have a passion for education, we would love to hear from you!
For more information and to apply please visit www.gbdioc.org/careers