Associate Superintendent of Schools
Work Where Your FAITH Is! The Archdiocese of Milwaukee has an opportunity for a results-oriented and strategic education professional to join the Office for Schools.
The archdiocese covers 4,758 square miles in southeast Wisconsin and includes the following counties: Dodge, Fond du Lac, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha. Almost 200 parishes, over 100 Catholic schools, and 6 cemeteries are part of the archdiocese.
The Associate Superintendent reports to the Superintendent of Catholic Schools and provides leadership and service to parishes and schools, especially in the areas of curriculum, instruction, assessment, and professional development.
• Oversee curriculum development and all aspects of standardized assessment.
• Coordinate the implementation of archdiocesan curriculum K-12.
• Plan, organize and facilitate the new teacher onboarding process.
• Provide leadership in the planning and delivery of professional development for administrators and teachers.
• Serve on appropriate boards, committees, and task forces.
• Provide consultation, facilitation, and planning services for parishes and schools.
• Master's degree in administration, education or curriculum development is required.
• Minimum of five years of administrative experience in Catholic Schools is required.
• Diocesan level experience in school administration is preferred. • Demonstrated success as a highly effective school leader is required.
• Practicing Catholic with demonstrated commitment to Catholic education is required.
• Excellent listening, communication and problem-solving skills.
• A desire to engage in teamwork and collaboration.
• Strong planning skills with school, diocesan, and/or national office systems.
• Technological proficiency.
Compensation and Benefits
The position is a full-time, salaried position working in-person at the Archdiocese of Milwaukee Pastoral Center. The Archdiocese of Milwaukee provides a full-scope of employment benefits, including health and wellness, flex-time, Catholic school tuition assistance for children of employees, and a pension program. Frequent evening and occasional weekend work is required, as well as travel throughout the archdiocese.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/pqREM4I5lolanHjKAfgnem
St. Francis, WI 53235