Food Service Worker - Part-Time
Are you looking for a food service position that is paired to a meaningful and inspiring mission? Saint Francis de Sales Seminary is home to Catholic priests, and seminarians who are preparing to serve as priests. We are seeking a part-time food service worker to cook meals for resident priests, seminarians, employees, benefactors, and friends with a servant heart and respect for the campus that is a peaceful, spiritual home for many.
Job responsibilities include:
• Assist the Food Service Manager in preparing meals
• Set-up, clean-up, sanitation, dishes, regular cleaning, in dining rooms and kitchen
• Assist with food inventory and utilization of leftovers
• Operate and maintain all kitchen equipment and appliances
• Assist with planning, set-up, and serving for special events
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of a high school diploma, with additional course work or certification in food service and sanitation safety, along with prior foodservice experience and a desire to serve. Must be able to work a flexible schedule with weekend and evening available is required.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Position is part-time 20-24 hours per week
• Starting pay $13-$15 per hour
• Paid vacation and sick time
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/NwBLOOI7NV8bEfodqsre5E