Work where your Faith is! More than 500,000 people see a positive difference in their lives every day through the ministries of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. Our Mission is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by calling, forming and sending disciples to go and make new disciples.
The Mary Mother of the Church Pastoral Center, located in St. Francis, is the main office for the Archdiocese of Milwaukee. The archdiocese covers 4,758 square miles in southeast Wisconsin and includes the following counties: Dodge, Fond du Lac, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington and Waukesha. Almost 200 parishes, over 100 Catholic schools, and 6 cemeteries are part of the archdiocese.
The Fundraising Manager reports directly to the Archdiocese Development Director and is responsible for leading and managing the annual fundraising program, raising funds for the ministry and programs of Catholic Campus Ministry, and managing all committees involved in fund development activities. Primary responsibilities and relationships with other people in the institution are outlined below.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepare annual plans for all fund development activities.
2. Responsible for all matters related to the execution, management, and support of the annual fundraising for campus ministry.
3. Identify, cultivate, and solicit gifts. Maintain an active pool of prospective benefactors who can support the ministry.
4. Develop a donor database for all campus ministry which includes past 10 years donors with a giving record. This should include students, alumni, parents of current and former students, and friends of campus ministry.
5. Ensure prompt gift acknowledgement, for all benefactors.
6. Plan and supervise four (4) direct mail solicitations, a phone-a-thon, two (2) special events, and other solicitation activities as needed.
7. Work would be based out of the Archdiocesan Development Office located at the Mary Mother of the Church Pastoral Center.
8. Perform additional duties as assigned by the Development Director to include special projects to assist in the overall fund-raising efforts.
•A practicing and faithful Catholic in good standing, who loves the Church and sees development work at Catholic campus ministry centers as an essential ministry.
•Involvement in a campus ministry program as a student, or three years' demonstrated success and experience in managing a fund development program.
•Thorough knowledge of fund-raising principles or a willingness to learn them.
•Enthusiasm and excellent people skills are essential. The successful candidate must have the flexibility to handle the needs of a fast-paced office and the special needs of benefactors.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
•Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and to lead and motivate others, especially volunteers.
•Thoroughness in planning and implementing work, including goals, budget, timetables, and action steps to achieve objectives.
•Ability to work effectively with the Development Director, other staff members, campus representatives, and volunteers.
•Affinity with, and passion for, the overall mission of Catholic Campus Ministry.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/gJ2QyxSpOAPzAskp6fqwyz