Locations:Position Available Nationwide
The Campaign Director position provides an exciting, full-time opportunity to work with various entities within the Catholic Church as they raise necessary funds to build new buildings, renovate existing ones, create new ministries and educational programs and fortify the future of their communities. The Campaign Director works closely with the Church, School or Diocese to bring the community together to accomplish a shared goal. Classroom and onsite training provided.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Design and produce feasibility study and campaign materials, including but not limited to: Case Statements, Feasibility Letters and Questionnaires, Campaign Brochures, Follow Up Letters and Thank You Letters.
• Coordinate Feasibility Studies including personal interviews, questionnaire analysis, retain and compile data for reporting.
• Plan and execute Capital Campaigns including Major Gift visits and Receptions; prepare communications; train, lead and motivate volunteers; and record pledges.
• Prepare regular progress reports regarding the success of the campaigns.
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Public Speaking Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Openness to Regular Travel
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- The Director Candidate should be interested in working with diverse groups, meeting new people and working somewhat independently.
- Looking for both entry level and experienced directors. Car, Mobile Phone and Travel Reimbursement; Healthcare Plan and Employer Contribution Retirement Plan available. Salary commensurate with experience.