Director - Mental Health Counseling
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Green Bay
Catholic Charities is seeking an experienced leader to grow our mental health counseling program to meet increasing needs of our parishes, schools, and communities throughout the 16 counites of the Diocese of Green Bay. Currently we have 3 office locations but have shifted to a community-center, Christ-Centered model to serve all God's people in need in life's journey. The Director is a key member of the Catholic Charities leadership team, who will bring to life the agency and Diocesan mission, vision, and cultural values while helping us reach our north star of serving 10,000 people agency-wide by 2025. We pride ourselves on serving all people regardless of race, religion, or ability to pay through in-person, virtual, or phone appointment options.
The Director of Mental Health Counseling is responsible for all aspects of mental health services by overseeing daily program operations delivered through Catholic Charities. The director is responsible for the development of client services, prevention and educational programs based on the gospel values and Catholic Social Teachings. He or she assures that best practice and productivity standards are met, and that licensing, certification, and accreditation processes are successfully accomplished, and that supervision of therapy staff and team clinical collaboration is conducted. The director is also responsible for community collaboration throughout the Diocese including marketing efforts to the communities and consumers, and program accountability to funders. The position ensures compliance with program regulating bodies including DHS licensing and credentials, HIPAA rights, Medical Assistance, and all other governing bodies of a mental health program. Leads a team of 6-8 mental health therapists and 4 support staff in Green Bay, Marinette, and Menasha office locations. Preference will be for a practicing member of the Catholic Church.
Desired Education and Experience:
• Master's degree in behavioral health/social services field from an accredited college or university.
• Clinical Licensure Required (LCSW, LPC) with clinical supervision certification.
• 10+ years of experience in clinical programs serving adults and/or children with mental illness preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in administrative and supervisory positions including experience in credentialing and contracting preferred.
• Financial business acumen and ability to manage billing, compliance, and quality management experience.
Competitive Benefits Package:
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Health and Flexible Spending Accounts
• Retirement Plan with a 9% employer contribution 401(a) plan and a self-funded 403(b) plan option
• Paid Vacations and Holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year's and Holy Thursday - Monday after Easter Sunday
• Service Recognition Awards
• One day of paid Community Service per year
• day Friday's year round
If interested in this position, please send your resume to: