The Development/Marketing Manager is a key position responsible for the development and implementation of annual plans to raise awareness and funds necessary to maintain the sustainability of the Chesterton Academy mission. Duties include overseeing and managing fundraising efforts, building strong and successful relationships, and maintaining communications with donors and future patrons. In addition, collaboration is needed with staff to understand the school's unique differences and to effectively execute fundraising events.
As a school representative, the candidate must be a Catholic in good standing and take an oath of fidelity to the Magisterium.
• Responsible for the development, approval, and execution of an annual fundraising/general marketing and promotion plan to strengthen awareness and support among key stakeholder groups (influencers, donors, alumni, and friends).
• Prepare, forecast, and track a planned annual development/marketing budget. Assist with forecasting.
• Oversee the processing of all donations, generate timely gift acknowledgements, and maintain donor records to maximize the efficiencies of the donor software.
• Develop donor relationships and maintain necessary donor confidentiality and relations to ensure ongoing communications and donor involvement.
• Demonstrate annual growth of the donor base.
• Responsible for external communications and public relations.
• Must be comfortable with in person, face to face meetings as well as formal group presentations.
• Grow awareness and maintain the school's unique brand positioning.
• Attend Chesterton Academy Network schools conference and others as needed.