Title: Director of Pantry Operations
Paul's Pantry is looking for an energetic, community-minded and compassionate individual to join our team as Director of Pantry Operations.
The successful applicant with work closely with our dedicated staff and volunteers to prepare the pantry for our daily distribution of food and household supplies. Hours are 6:00 am - 2:00 pm on weekdays and 6:00 am - 1:00 pm on Saturdays. Position is full-time, benefit eligible, and does require at least two Saturdays per month.
Duties include: Overseeing, directing and leading volunteers, sorting donations and providing oversight of pantry operations as necessary. The successful applicant will have a concern for the poor, servant-leadership skills, the ability to adapt to fast-paced, changing environment and strong interpersonal communication skills. Ensures guests are treated with dignity and respect by all staff and volunteers. Along with Warehouse Operations Director, the Director of Pantry Operations decides on a week-by-week basis what will be distributed, insuring proper rotation. Applicant must have the ability to be on their feet for extended periods of time, and to perform physical tasks including lifting, carrying and stacking 50 pounds.
Paul's Pantry offers a competitive salary, and benefits package including: health insurance, dental, paid vacation, IRA, life insurance and more.
If interested, send cover letter and resume to: Craig Robbins, Executive Director, Paul's Pantry, 1513 Leo Frigo Way, Green Bay, WI 54302. Or email [email protected]
• Management or Supervisory experience.
• Grocery, produce, dairy/frozen or other retail experience.
• Fork lift/warehouse experience, or willingness to learn.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to work with diverse population; including shoppers, volunteers, and donors.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
• Spanish language skills is helpful.