Some regular evening and weekend hours expected, but otherwise flexible scheduling and some work that can be done remotely.
Experience volunteer recruitment, development and management; excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to interact with people of all ages and backgrounds, including ability to solicit support from the community; Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Workspace (docs, spreadsheets, forms, etc), Signup Genius, volunteeryourtime.org, and other online platforms for recruitment and scheduling. Ability to learn our CRM software program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train and manage volunteers and groups (250-300)
- Establish and maintain good relationship with volunteer recruitment sources and listings.
- Manage volunteer scheduling tools
- Maintain good records of volunteer contact information
- Maintain data of volunteer hours and stats
- Create a positive and welcoming environment for volunteers for all ages and abilities that increases retention.
- Donation Center - maintain organization and cleanliness in the warehouse area to keep it safe and functional.
- Have knowledge of baby items and equipment to train volunteers on how to sort, clean, assemble incoming donations.
- Maintain and strive to improve processes for donation intake, sorting, storing and distribution of inventory.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with donation sources and collection drives.
- Maintain and input donor contact information into software
- Maintain data, records and stats of incoming material donations
- Help with fundraising events, particularly with scheduling and recruiting volunteers and soliciting sponsorships.
- Maintain/Pursue working knowledge of trends and best practices in the field of non-profit organizations and Pregnancy Resource Centers.
Applicant should hold a degree from an accredited institution of higher education or have applicable/relevant experience. Experience in administrative and organizational functions of non-profits and volunteer leadership is preferred. Interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact with people of all ages and backgrounds required.
Apply: Send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]