The National Association of Catholic Chaplains, a national religious non-profit association (office located near Mitchell Field), seeks an experienced individual for a full-time position which carries out activities related to finances and provides administrative support for the Association, including association leaders in their duties as representatives of the Association.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Reconciliation of daily credit card/check payments to ensure accuracy and transferring of information to outside accounting vendor.
2. Accurately coding and uploading all association bookkeeping & accounting documents for payment and/or reconciliation by outside accounting vendor.
3. Provides administrative/communication support to executive leaders, including preparing meeting documentation, minutes, and hospitality as needed.
4. Directs and coordinates on-site registration at National Conference.
5. Maintains documents, reports, forms, and files related to position.
1. Openness and ability to work for a Catholic mission association; nonprofit and/or professional association experience preferred
2. Associate or Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred OR 3-5 years equivalent experience
3. Demonstrated bookkeeping and accounting skills
4. Exhibits excellent computer skills in Microsoft suite of products; familiarity with Quickbooks Pro a plus
5. Strong attention to detail is required and essential; ability to prioritize, coordinate, and facilitate the completion of tasks
6. Available to travel to the National Conference and/or other travel (training) as may be required
7. Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred but not required
NOTE: Position will be in-person at Office with possibility in the future to be hybrid.
Please send resume and cover letter with salary requirements.