The primary role of the Business Administrator is to participate in Christ's mission and evangelization through administration. The Business Administrator will work closely with and report to the Director of Parish Operations (DPO) to serve as the logistical support for the Ministry Staff. This position will oversee and direct the various administrative functions of the parish including, but not limited to, finance, facilities, and technology. It will also work with the DPO to ensure compliance with Archdiocesan policies and local, state, and federal regulations. The Business Administrator will also provide clerical oversight concerning buildings, maintenance, and finance.
The ideal candidate should have a heart of mission and a love for Christ and His Church, but also have the ability to serve in the details. This person should be adept at assessing and improving existing business processes, as well as generating and implementing new systems that improve the functioning of the parish. St. Anne is poised for growth and opportunity, so the ideal candidate will also have a growth/abundance mindset.
The primary areas of responsibility for this position are:
- Develop operating budget for the parish with the cooperation of the DPO and pastor.
- Ensure ongoing accurate implementation of Employee Benefits.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for the Pastor, DPO, and Finance Council.
- Serve as staff reporter to Finance Council.
- Manage the financial software systems of the parish.
- Supervise bookkeeper.
- Ensure accurate and confidential record-keeping systems under direction of DPO.
Facilities and IT
- Manage parish facilities and grounds, which include construction and maintenance for parish properties and school.
- Supervise Groundskeeper.
- Ensure all seasonal maintenance and landscaping is conducted.
- Oversee the organization and maintenance of all church inventory. Establish and maintain an inventory system for all property.
- Serve as staff resource person for Maintenance and Building Committee.
- Oversee CYO programs and Banchero Hall/Gymnasium bookings in coordination with the parish Admin Assistant.
- Evaluate effectiveness of office equipment and technology on a regular basis. Manage upgrades and installations of new equipment and/or systems.
- Facilitate implementation of stewardship campaigns.
- Provide weekly stewardship revenue reporting.
- Strategize stewardship growth opportunities, in cooperation with Pastor, DPO, and Finance Council.
- Oversee and Manage Safe Environment program.
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Serve on regional or Archdiocesan Committees, as requested by Pastor.
- Bachelors in Finance, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
Additional Desired Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to assess systems and processes, and to recommend improvements.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Familiarity with Paycom, ParishStaq, and QuickBooks
- This position works standard office hours in office. This is not a remote position.
All inquiries and resumes should be sent to Jessica Harris at [email protected]