The Office Administrator is a full-time, exempt team member reporting to the Executive Director. The Office Administrator efficiently and strategically supports the day-to-day business, administrative, and financial operations while managing administrative tasks related to two grant-funded initiatives through collaboration with members and stakeholders. The Office Administrator is responsible for various duties, such as responding to inquiries, managing an online store, organizing meetings, carrying out administrative tasks, bookkeeping, and overseeing microgrant processes.
• Perform as a lay ecclesial minister of NFCYM in support of the spiritual and pastoral mission of NFCYM
• Act in accordance with Catholic morals and principles in one's professional and public life
• Additional tasks may be assigned, and job scope may change based on organizational demands
• Serve as the first point of contact for project participants, stakeholders, and interested parties
• Monitor phone lines and email accounts
• Update and maintain NFCYM's intranet SharePoint and resource web pages and links as required
• Manage corporate credit card purchases and allocations, process check requests, reconcile monthly checks, monitor expense reports, generate and track payment of invoices and membership dues, and work with the accountant to investigate and resolve any questioned expenses.
• Provide administrative support to the Executive Director and the board of directors and its committees, such as scheduling, planning, and coordinating meeting logistics, compiling materials, maintaining legal records, and preparing reports and presentations
• Assist with data entry and physical mailings related to membership, development, and grant-funded initiatives
• Oversee the distribution of project resources and program licensing processes and paperwork
• Manage inventory, packaging, shipping, and monthly allocations for the online store
• Manage the microgrant application process, generate grant agreements, oversee the distribution of grant funds, and communicate with grant recipients regarding reporting deadlines
• Assist with meeting logistics including, coordinating travel, accommodations, and venue for grant-funded initiatives
• Assist NFCYM meetings and events with pre-event packing, exhibits, and onsite support