The Order of Malta - Federal Association, U.S.A., a Roman Catholic lay religious order and 501(c)3 nonprofit organization in downtown Washington, DC, has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Coordinator.
The Administrative Coordinator will provide support to the Executive Director as well as other projects as assigned. She or he will join an office team supporting an association of over 1,000 members and clergy. This is a full-time and in-person position that reports to the Executive Director and offers promotional growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Correspondence, scheduling, travel arrangements, filing, and related tasks for the Executive Director
• Membership services support
• Special event and project coordination
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's degree
• Proven record of excellence in professional office skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
• Demonstrated ability to work independently within a team setting
• Commitment to confidentiality and demonstrating professionalism at all times
• Able to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat preferred
The Order of Malta - Federal Association, U.S.A. office is located two blocks from Farragut North metro station and is accessible by Metrorail and Metrobus.
For more information, please visit www.orderofmaltafederal.org
To apply, please send your resume to Lauren Telinde: [email protected]