Quality Assurance Coordinator I
CCD - MRS Manassas, 8247 Shoppers Square, Manassas, Virginia, United States of America Req #70
Friday, September 29, 2023
Catholic Charities seeks to implement the Church's mission of social justice in the Diocese of Arlington in ways that strengthen individuals, families, and communities. In addition to a purpose-based work environment, Catholic Charities offers a generous benefit package including medical plans, generous holiday leave, paid Family Medical Leave*, flexible work options, career development, Diocesan tuition reimbursement*, retirement plans and much more.
Quality Assurance Coordinator 1
Ministry: Newcomers - MRS
Primary Office: Manassas
Hours per Week: 40
Staff Supervisor: Quality Assurance Director
Telework Available: 1 Day Hybrid after 90 days of training
MRS Quality Assurance Coordinator will perform the quality assurance and data analytical functions under the direction of the Associate Director of Compliance and Quality Assurance He/ She will work in a various MRS programs to ensure that the agency's established standards and procedures are met.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator/QA Analyst/Specialist is responsible for performance activities, for ensuring adherence to training standards, outcome measures and the provision of high-quality services to all service areas following best practices.
• Primary job includes - maintaining and operating the database, ensuring data integrity standards, and ensuring compliance with acceptable standards, both internally to management and externally to our grantors.
• Performs quality assurance functions to accomplish agency-wide coordination, monitoring, and reporting of quality assurance findings.
• Assists all programs with the coordination of monitoring information and recommends appropriate data-gathering mechanisms
• Creates a satisfactory working environment with the accumulation, display and dissemination of data/information, as appropriate.
• Assists with preparation for monitoring.
• Responsible for helping oversee the successful completion of service delivery.
• Review case files and case notes to ensure services provided are all documented in the case log along with evidence of documents in the file.
• Understand contractual obligations, expectations, and priorities.
• Responsible for managing, coordinating, and conducting all training programs.
• Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection system and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement.
Qualifications & Skills :
• Knowledge and understanding of efficient data collection, compilation, and analytical capabilities.
• Statistical knowledge and ability to maintain close attention to detail and accuracy while managing multiple/changing priorites
• Awareness of quality management, risk assessment, dispute resolution, and client experience.
• Leverages effective relationships with staff members and clients with problem-solving, human relations, and demonstrated leadership skills.
• Understanding and support of Catholic social doctrine.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required
• At least 3 years of relevant experience on quality assurance, and strong data analytical skills.
• Microsoft, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
• Prior work experience in resettlement and Federal/ State grants
Sitting for periods of time and some light lifting up to 25 lbs.
Thank you for your interest in joining Catholic Charities, Diocese of Arlington in the crucial work we do. Catholic Charities appreciates the time and effort it takes to submit an application.
Pay Type Hourly
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/gJ4mALUpaqlLeTkp6fVK5K