The Sustaining Donor Coordinator (monthly giving) will lead and oversee the growing Sustain Life Monthly Giving Program. This will involve developing and nurturing relationships with the donors, ensuring their continued support, and upgrading their level of giving and involvement.
The Sustaining Donor Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Development to facilitate the needs of the Development team and the Sustain Life Monthly Giving Program.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week).
Duties & Responsibilities
The Sustaining Donor Coordinator will tend to the basic tasks which keep the Sustain Life Monthly Giving Program running smoothly and growing by:
- Overseeing the Sustainer Administrative Assistant
- Overseeing the reinstatement, upgrades, and growth of the Sustain Life Monthly Giving Program
- Writing cultivation and stewardship letters and emails for Sustainers (monthly givers)
- Cultivate relationships with donors on behalf of LifeSite
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Development
A successful candidate will have the following skills/traits:
- Passionately upholds pro-life, pro-faith, pro-family values
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with management or leading a team
- Engaging, conversing, and networking with new people comes naturally and is a joy
- Driven to help donors fulfill their passions and interests through their giving to LifeSiteNews
- Self-motivated, efficient, and able to work independently
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications (Word, OneNote, SharePoint, Excel and Teams)
- Familiarity with CRM (donor/customer management software)
- Time management skills and able to multitask effectively 3 to 5 years' prior experience in the fundraising field in monthly giving and Annual Giving.
- Knowledge of Planned Giving and/or Peer to Peer Fundraising a plus.
Salary commensurate with knowledge and experience. LifeSiteNews is a mission-based organization, although we always seek to meet our employees' legitimate financial needs.
Please submit cover letter, salary range, and resume with 3 references to [email protected]
Front Royal, VA 22630