*This position is remote, not in Virginia*
Our Church Engagement Officer for Catholic partnerships will create and build trusted relationships with the nation's most innovative Catholic dioceses and parishes. The right candidate will vision cast with priests and parish leadership empowering them to change the culture and lead souls to Jesus through a 21st century strategy built around healthy, Christ-centered relationships. You will be rewarded for motivating churches to deploy the most advanced tools, resources, and strategies to renew America by saving marriage and the family.
At Communio, our passion is evangelize through healthy relationships and marriages. We work with the most innovative churches in the nation knowing these churches have the capacity to transform the world through Jesus Christ. Our vision is to reach a tipping point where data-informed marriage and relationship ministry in churches spreads across the nation solving America's faith and family crisis. We empower churches with the ability to reach people they would not otherwise reach by providing data insights, microtargeting, turn-key marketing, and outreach services. We combine these tools with the most proven ministry strategies to foster great relationships and help people grow spiritually. As a nonprofit apostolate, we do this all with a spirit of service and generosity investing in our church partners.
We'll provide you with the resources to capture the imagination and attention of priests and bishops and transform our culture. Communio is an organization where we believe value created should be value rewarded. We provide generous benefits and a base compensation with bonus for performance. High performing candidates will find opportunities for increasing their earning potential. We're looking for driven leaders focused on winning. Apply now!
• Highlights: Collaborate with our National Director of Catholic Church Engagement to onboard new parish and diocesean partnerships
• Job Type: Sales role, coalition builder
• Work Hours: Full Time
• Total Annual Compensation: Base $40,000-$55,000 plus commission
• Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Annual HSA Contributions, Vacation
• Location: Virtual Office, willing and able to travel
• Belief/Faith Requirements: Catholic
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Prior ministry experience preferred, not required, with a solid background and track record of church growth
• Prior sales experience valued, not required
Alexandria, VA 22315