Administrative Assistant- Part Time 20 hours/week
Pregnancy & Adoption Support
Starting Hourly Wage: $21.59/hour
We invite you to copy this link into your browser to see what Catholic Charities is about!
This positions functions as the office administrative staff for Catholic Charities Pregnancy & Adoption Support program. This position is the "first face" of the program in person or by phone. Knowledgeable in program policies and procedures to screen and refer inquiries for help or services through PAS, CCDA or the wider community resource base. This person plays a central role in our operational effectiveness and efficiency efforts for our Pregnancy & Adoption Support program. The position requires a strong knowledge of administrative processes, policies and practices including bookkeeping. The administrative assistant possesses a strong customer service approach for internal and external clients. This is a part time position for 20 hours per week.
Responsible for carrying out a wide variety of support and office management duties including receptionist, finance, data input and administrative responsibilities.
• Manage reception/ front desk area including mail, clients and visitors when in office.
• Order and maintain office supplies.
• Prepare vouchers, handle invoices, expense accounts etc.
• Provide administrative support to Program Director and staff.
• Provide program support and other administrative support as needed.
• Input data into tracking systems and assist with data reports.
• Coordinate with and manage volunteers in office
• Maintain client data in shared database, creates files, and manages offsite storage
• Oversees all mailing/post office needs.
• Runs program errands as necessary (donation coordination's, inter program coordination, etc.)
• Oversees and coordinates baby closet donations
• As the first point of contact for visitors and callers, must maintain a polite and professional demeanor.
• Must be able to handle multiple demands and meet deadlines.
• Must adapt to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change.
• Displays willingness to problem-solve and make decisions using sound and accurate judgment.
• Experience in a customer service environment preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
• Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality in communication with others.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
• Proficient in email communication and managing program calendars electronically
Education and Experience
• Bilingual Spanish and English strongly preferred
• 1-3 years administrative work preferred
• Experience working in a non-profit is a plus
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
APPLY AT https://jobs.jobvite.com/catholic-charities/job/oVVylfwt