Part-time position based on White Post, VA
The San Damiano Spiritual Life Center located in White Post, VA is committed to the spiritual development of the Diocesan community through guided and directed prayer experiences, spirituality programs, evenings of theological reflection, and retreats - all offering guests the opportunity to be renewed and refreshed. The Center strives to build a dynamic community of faith, hope, and love wherein the mind and heart of Jesus are revealed more fully in the hearts, actions and worship of all who celebrate God's sanctifying love in their lives and in our world.
The Housekeeping Assistant reports to the Housekeeper and is responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the Center's guest rooms, offices and common areas.
• Assist in the preparation of schedules and records for cleaning all the areas of the Center. Clean guest rooms as needed. to facilitate guest use.
• Maintain the cleanliness of the Center's common areas and administrative offices.
• Wash towels, linens, and bedding as needed and or coordinate with a linen service to ensure sufficient number of towels, linens, and bedding are available. Deep clean rooms, common areas and public spaces on a rotating basis.
inspect rooms for cleanliness and signs of pests, damage, equipment problems, and misuse. Report any unusual findings or concerns to the Director and the Housekeeper.
• Knowledge/Skills: Considerable knowledge of housekeeping skills and cleaning techniques, good written and oral communication skills; detail oriented; good problem-solving skills; ability to maintain records and complete reports; ability to interact positively with guests, co-workers and supervisor.
• Years and Types of Experience: 1-3 years of experience in the housekeeping industry or equivalent preferred but not mandatory.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/ManPR5hJ1xwQWhlJZfQWBd