Inside the Vatican Pilgrimages is seeking a pilgrimage coordinator/administrative assistant to support the ongoing work of organizing and developing our unique line of pilgrimages.
Responsibilities of Pilgrimage Coordinator:
Update and maintain all pilgrimage information through in-office filing and across all digital platforms
Research and work with the team to develop new pilgrimages: research itineraries, make contacts on the ground, evaluate pricing, and produce all necessary files and documents
Manage all inquiries from prospective pilgrims with prompt and professional correspondence
Manage all bookings for registered pilgrims, providing consistent service in alignment with Inside the Vatican Pilgrimages' mission and principles
Manage all logistical aspects of pilgrimages, such as confirming itineraries and schedules, booking reservations and contracts for meals, tours, accommodations, etc.
Manage the back-end of Inside the Vatican Pilgrimage's website, maintaining and updating all current and future pilgrimages
Manage Inside the Vatican's online booking portal
Record and file all relevant pilgrim and pilgrimage data according to the office filing system and work processes.
Work with marketing team to drive online presence with the aim of reaching new pilgrims and maintaining an ongoing relationship with former pilgrims
Interface and collaborate with the other branches of the company: Inside the Vatican magazine, Urbi et Orbi Communications
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Capacity to follow and refine established work processes
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular), Google Drive and Dropbox
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and editing a plus
• Strong organizational skills is a must with the ability to multitask
• Ability to both collaborate on common projects and to drive a project independently
• High School degree; additional qualification as an administrative assistant or secretary or some combination of administration work experience is required.
Job Type: Full-time