Terms: Full-Time Employee
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
Reports to: Executive Vice President of Mission Advancement
Send resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
BFOQ: This position has a bona fide occupational qualification as follows: knowledge of the Catholic Faith; its beliefs, practices, liturgy, structure, and protocol. Requires a complete understanding of the organization's position on life issues and signing the HLI Non-Disclosure Agreement and the HLI Statement of Faith.
• Primary point of contact with the external development platform vendors by being the subject matter expert on the specific platform, participate in vendor end-user groups, utilize and recommend vendor training opportunities.
• Participate in Advancement discussions regarding donor/subscriber communications programs to ensure that discussions center around existing data structure and/or recommend the work necessary to create/modify the available data set.
• Generate donor segmentation files for direct mail and on-line Advancement communications.
• Ensure donor CRM records are accurate, consistent, and up-to-date. Responsible for ensuring that all user defined fields within the CRM accurately represent current donor data collection requirements. Participate in data cleansing and append projects with the goal to maintain accuracy and a holistic profile of each donor/subscriber.
• Assist with the processing of daily donation mail, and solving issues identified during the Development/Finance reconciliation process.
• Prepare regular development reports.
• Data entry for donors that require any adjustments to HLI database such as mailing address, no mail, deceased persons receiving mail, email address (i.e. subscribe weekly newsletter), wanting to be added to mailing list.
• Prepare and send annual tax letters.
• Enroll donors in spiritual treasury program.
• Organize and facilitate premium specials.
• Take inventory and sends pre-printed prolife return address labels.
• Update donor records that require any adjustments to our database such as mailing address, no mail, deceased persons receiving mail & email addresses.
• Provide report of monthly data record to EVP of Mission Advancement.
• Prepare and draft TKU Letters to donors.
Human Life International is a Catholic pro-life, non-profit with missions in over 100 countries. The fundraising team focuses on building strong donor relationships so our missionaries can focus on making the world pro-life.
Our office is in Front Royal, VA. This is NOT a remote work position. The Constituent Analytics Specialist must report to HLI's Headquarters in Front Royal, Virginia.
This position is eligible for employee benefits per the HLI Employee Handbook