At eCatholic we provide amazing technology and phenomenal service to the Church and our VIP Support team is growing! Our VIP Support team supports our clients who are rolling out eCatholic products across entire dioceses.
As a VIP Happiness Engineer, you will be responsible for recruiting new clients in dioceses we have established relationships with, training and onboarding those clients and providing ongoing support. This role provides an exciting mix of sales, onboarding, and support.
Is customer support wired into your DNA? Are you excited about providing WOW experiences to every customer you interface with whether they are a prospective customer or long standing client? Do you love spending time with clients on the phone and Zoom video calls? If so, we would love to have the opportunity to talk with you.
eCatholic is a 100% remote team with an amazing culture. If you are a team player and like to "bring it" each and every day, you will fit in great here. If not, this role is not for you.
What You'll Be Doing
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Proficiency with the eCatholic Content Management System, Payments and Donations platform, and GabrielSoft Church Management product.
- Own the client relationship from prospecting, training and onboarding, product launch, and ongoing support.
- Provide amazing support to our existing VIP clients via email, phone and Zoom.
- Conduct 1-on-1 training webinars with new users via Zoom to teach them the basics of the eCatholic platform.
- Collaborate with other VIP Happiness Engineers for continued improvement, best practices, and strategies for all of our diocesan partners.
- Ability to wear multiple hats in a single day, including client training, email, phone, and chat support, managing your diocesan initiatives, helping your peers in direct support, and flex work assigned by your manager.
What We're Looking For
- You have to love supporting clients to make it in this role. The ideal candidate will be excited to hop on the next training webinar, phone call or email, whether it be their 1st or 10th call of the day.
- You are an impeccable, clear writer. You distill complex concepts into simple phrasing, and get to the point quickly and thoughtfully. You communicate warmth and friendliness in your words. This is vital not only for responding to clients but also for interacting with our 100% remote team. Show us you can do this well in your cover letter. :)
- You're empathetic. You feel the client's pain points or excitement right along with them and are able to walk them through both simple and complex issues. You are able to work alongside and connect with clients with a range of technical abilities.
- You are a creative thinker who can help clients find solutions for their unique needs.
- You have experience in a Support or Sales role, ideally in a SAAS environment.
- You can operate with several different "irons in the fire", moving several different projects forward simultaneously.
- You have familiarity with the operations within the Catholic Church and a desire to serve the Church.
Big plus if you also have these:
- Experience with eCatholic Products
- Previous Account Management experience
If you're still excited and ready to join eCatholic, a remote company with team members spread throughout the country, then keep reading.
How to Apply
Deadline to apply: No later than October 27, 2023, but the early bird catches the worm.
1. Create a 2-4 minute video telling us why you're interested in this opportunity.
- Briefly tell us about yourself.
- What motivates and excites you?
- What sets you apart from everyone else that's interviewing?
2. Email and send your video (link), along with a cover letter, to [email protected]. Be sure to attach your resume (pdf) to the email.