Employer: New St. Thomas Institute
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth
Industry: Catholic Media
Start Date: As soon as possible
Dr. Taylor Marshall is seeking a talented digital content producer to help produce, shoot, and edit the "Dr. Taylor Marshall Podcast" and course content at his New Saint Thomas Institute. Position will require residence in the Dallas Fort Worth area and will involve occasional travel to shoot on site. Please submit a one page resume, a reel or portfolio demonstrating your previous experience, and 2-3 references.
• Work closely with Dr. Marshall to plan and produce high-quality video podcast episodes that align with his brand and messaging.
• Manage the technical aspects of filming, editing, and publishing the digital content.
• Create engaging social media content to promote the video podcast and grow its audience.
• Coordinate with guests and schedule interviews for upcoming episodes.
• Monitor and analyze the performance of the video podcasts to continually improve its quality and reach.
• Collaborate with graphic designers and other team members to create visually appealing video content.
• Advanced experience preferred producing video content, social media management, and editing. Experience with cameras, lenses, microphones, mixing, and professional lighting for live and studio video production.
• Proficiency in video editing software (e.g., Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe After Effects).
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with team members.
• Understanding of social media platforms and ability to create engaging content.
• Passion and interest in history, theology, philosophy, liturgy, images, iconography, etc. as related to the content created by Dr. Taylor Marshall.
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Euless, TX 76039