We are seeking a marketing coordinator to join our team of Catholic marketers motivated to serve our clients and share their missions with wider audiences. The marketing coordinator will work within the Client Services Department, and be a liaison with clients to best assess their needs and coordinate project deliverables such as paid advertisements, lead generation campaigns, print materials, social media strategy and more. In addition, this position is project management-oriented and a great fit for a detail-focused, team player who is interested in increasing their marketing knowledge and skillset.
• Implement the strategy and setup of paid campaigns.
• Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards and marketing analytics reports.
• Guide copywriters and designers to craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant digital channels.
• Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
• Collaborate with marketing colleagues to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
• Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
• In-depth knowledge and campaign execution of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google and Youtube), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and more), retargeting platforms, and content distribution and placement networks.
• Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince. You will connect with clients as well as manage relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible.
• Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
This job is a work-from-home position.
About the Employer
The premier Catholic marketing and technology firm, Fuzati was created to address the needs of many Catholic organizations: to utilize the best technology, marketing, and design to stimulate growth and open new opportunities. Our staff is passionate about helping our clients make an impact and rely upon a diverse set of skills - from technology and design to public relations and marketing.