At eCatholic we provide amazing technology and phenomenal service to the Catholic Church and our Support team is growing! As a Happiness Engineer (Customer Support) you will have the opportunity to work with our amazing clients on a daily basis, primarily via email, phone and Zoom support. This role will primarily focus on supporting our Church Management product but the ideal candidate will have the capacity to learn and grow into someone who can support all of eCatholic's products.
Is customer support wired into your DNA? Are you excited about providing WOW experiences to every customer you interface with whether they are a prospective customer or long standing client? Do you love spending time with clients on the phone and via email? If so, we would love to have the opportunity to talk with you.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provide amazing support to our clients via email, phone and Zoom
- Assist in onboarding parishes, schools and ministries to eCatholic products
- Conduct 1-on-1 training webinars with new users via Zoom to teach the basics of eCatholic products
- Troubleshoot issues, solve customer problems, and assist in software testing
- Sync weekly with eCatholic's Product Management team to work on assisting in continual improvement of the product
- Help manage eCatholic's online HelpCenter
What We're Looking For
- You have to love supporting clients to make it in this role. The ideal candidate will be excited to hop on the next training webinar, phone call or email whether it be their first or tenth call of the day.
- You are an impeccable, clear writer. You distill complex concepts into simple phrasing, and get to the point quickly and thoughtfully. You communicate warmth and friendliness in your words. This is vital not only for responding to clients but also for interacting with our 100% remote team. Show us that you do this well in your cover letter :)
- You're empathetic. You feel the client's pain points or excitement right along with them and are able to walk them through both simple and complex issues. You are able to work alongside and connect with clients with a range of technical abilities.
- You are a creative thinker who can help clients find solutions for their unique needs.
- You have experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a SaaS (Software as a Service) company.
- You are excited to learn and grow.
Big plus if you also have these:
- Familiarity with operations within the Catholic Church
- Experience using eCatholic software
- Experience using GabrielSoft Church Management software
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
If you're still excited and ready to join eCatholic, a remote company with team members spread throughout the country, then keep reading.
Benefits and Location
Salary will commensurate to the responsibilities of the role and qualifications of the candidate and includes health and retirement benefits. Candidate will work remotely.
eCatholic is a fully remote company with team members spread out around the country. We are a multi-time member of the Texas A&M Aggie 100, recognizing the 100 fastest-growing, Aggie-owned companies in the world.
How to Apply
Deadline to Apply: No later than April 3, but the early bird catches the worm!
Create a 2-4 minute video telling us why you're interested in this opportunity, including:
- Briefly tell us about yourself.
- What motivate and excites you?
- What sets you apart from everyone else that's interviewing?
Please email your video link with a cover letter and resume (PDF) attached to [email protected]
College Station, TX 77842