Help spread the knowledge, love and practice of the Catholic Faith through the fulfillment of the assigned responsibilities of the RED-C Apostolate. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: directing all aspects of the marketing and promotions of all RED-C Apostolate programs and activities, including RED-C Catholic Radio, Victory Sports and RED-C Family Retreats, as well as directing the fundraising and development efforts of the Apostolate. The Director of Marketing and Development will ensure the highest quality and reliable service to promote the mission of the RED-C Apostolate.
- Thorough knowledge of the Catholic Church, its mission and teachings, and a demonstration of living the Catholic Faith and communication of Catholic theology.
- Living a lifestyle that does not violate the teachings and beliefs of the Roman Catholic Church, according to the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- Firm belief in and commitment to the mission of the RED-C Apostolate.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, public relations, nonprofit management, or related field plus 3+ years' experience in development, philanthropy, marketing, and/or fundraising.
- Demonstration of high professional & ethical standards.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as computers and printers.
- Comfortable with leadership; has the capacity to lead, direct, and delegate tasks.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively to accomplish common objectives.
- Exceptional organizational skills including cataloging and content management.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, including cataloging and content management.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills; ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Experience with both PC and Mac platforms preferred.
- Review current marketing trends and promotions to determine the effectiveness of different styles and strategies.
- Develop successful strategies and campaigns that attract new, and maintain current, listeners and participants in all RED-C Apostolate programs.
- Collaborate with other executives to make high-level decisions regarding the budget and the direction of the company.
- Create and maintain successful branding and imaging that attracts listeners, participants, volunteers, and supporters for the RED-C Apostolate.
- Meet face to face with major donors and prospective major donors to cultivate large gifts.
- Direct the RED-C development office with fundraising strategies.
- Proactively build relationships with new sources of support while strengthening relationships with current donors to further their loyalty and encourage higher levels of support and involvement.
- Lead the strategy for approaching corporations, foundations, and grant programs including researching, developing and overseeing proposals, tracking and compliance, report writing and acknowledgments.
- Secure sponsorships for fundraising events.
- Enlist, as appropriate, Board members, the Executive Director, and other staff to assist in major gift fundraising.
- Develop stewardship plans and activities for donors and ensure proper acknowledgement and recognition of their support.
- Maintain a current knowledge of the tools and techniques relating to major gift fundraising.
- Represent RED-C Apostolate in the community by attending and speaking to local civic groups, chamber programs, school and church groups and effectively communicating the organization's mission, vision, programs and impact.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to provide support in a collaborative and team-oriented manner.
- Attend board and planning meetings, as requested.
- Participate in other duties as assigned.
Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Pay will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
For more information on this position, call Dennis Macha at (979) 255-2633.
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]
College Station, TX 77840