Event Planner/Donor Relations Manager
Full-Time Position (hybrid of in-person and home-based)
As our events planner, you get to:
• Plan and implement TOBET Awareness Dinners (twice a year)
• Plan and implement one major donor's Gratitude Gathering (once a year)
As our manager of the annual appeal program, you get to:
• Secure gifts at the $5 to $999 level, with the goal of raising $200k annually
• Manage systems and software to track and cultivate donors and prospects, including our donor database and wealth screening tools
• Manage existing portfolio of donors and prospects
• Work with the Major Gifts Officer to align efforts and reach goals
• Create and implement moves from the management plan for smaller donors
• Make cold calls and warm calls to invite existing donors to greater giving
• Acknowledge donors through letters and phone calls
• Track and report progress using specific metrics
• Design and implement three fundraising campaigns per year
• Approach and solicit prayers from religious orders and financial donors, and thank them
This job might be for you if:
• You have a passion for St. John Paul's Theology of the Body!
• People have asked if your middle name is "Fundraise." You're a true people person with an outgoing nature. You're a self-starter and are driven by results.
• You are comfortable using a donor database, prospect research, and other wealth screening tools to aid in your moves management process.
• You can make and keep friends. You establish and maintain good working relationships throughout the organization and with outside constituencies.
• You have honed your writing and speaking skills and use them to invite individuals to action.
• Jesus and His Church are the center of your life, and you believe that in fulfilling TOBET's mission, you are building the Kingdom of God on earth for an eternal crown of glory.
• You are so convinced of TOBET's mission that you are not afraid of hearing "No's" since you will receive many more "Yes-es" to solidify our mission.
This position's full-time compensation ranges from $27K-33K, based on experience.
To apply for either position, send a cover letter to Brenner LeCompte, TOBET's Vice-President, at [email protected]
Irving, TX 75061