The St. John Paul II Foundation is a national Catholic apostolate proclaiming the Good News about life and family through education and formation. We accomplish our mission through hallmark initiatives - Together in Holiness, Converging Roads, Shepherd's Heart and Servant's Heart. Together in Holiness is a marriage conference series for dioceses that inspires spouses to grow together in holiness and empowers parents to form their children in the Catholic faith. Converging Roads is a regional conference series offering continuing education for health care professionals that equips them to practice the highest ethical and medical standards of their profession. The Conference Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a variety of tasks that will support the Conference Team as they execute these two conferences in multiple dioceses across the nation.
1. Assist the Conference Team in organizing and promoting Together in Holiness and Converging Roads conferences
2. Provide social media support for conferences (i.e., drafting content, posting content, etc.)
3. Distribute marketing materials for conference events via email, mailings, phone calls, and social media
4. Research, organize, and maintain digital and print mailing lists
5. Track and manage conference supply inventory
6. Contribute to day-to-day administrative needs with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
7. Serve on-site at local conferences and Foundation events
8. Run errands for Conference Team as needed (i.e. Post Office, UPS, Office Max, etc.)
9. Contribute to the professional environment and Catholic culture of the St. John Paul II Foundation
10. Participate in staff meetings and other projects connected with the Foundation and perform other duties as assigned by the President
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in Business or Office Administration
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
• Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong Candidates will:
• Manifest a passion for the Church's teaching on the Gospel of the Family and the Gospel of Life.
• Demonstrate an ability to manage several high-level projects simultaneously and with great attention to detail.
• Exhibit an ability to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet various deadlines across multiple projects.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism in working with Church officials, staff, partners, and benefactors.
• Possess knowledge of how to implement and execute a successful marketing strategy.
This position is located in the Greater Houston area. The ideal candidate will be in the area or willing to relocate. Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
Applicants are requested to submit a letter of interest and a resume to [email protected] Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.