Are you driven to meet employee and organization needs in support of Human Resources excellence? Are you seeking more purpose, personal reward and diversity in your career where your Catholic faith can make a difference in people’s lives?
We have been retained by one of the fastest growing Catholic diocese in the nation located in Texas. We are seeking a dynamic Senior Human Resource Leader to play an integral role in developing policies, implementing strategies and driving change for the diocese school district.
As a high profile and influential role, this position reports to the Chief Human Resource Officer and partners with the Superintendent of Schools and General Counsel.
IF YOU HAVE…
· A proven track record of 10+ years managing employee relations in complex organization(s) with an employee base of 1,000+,
· Demonstrated knowledge in employee law compliance with expertise in developing and implementing HR programs, best practices and policies to comply with Federal and state laws,
· Excellent investigative skills in managing anonymous ethics hotline tips and inferred violations for resolution and follow-up,
· Solid experience coaching, counseling & collaborating with managers regarding employee relations issues and providing recommendations for corrective disciplinary actions when necessary,
· In-depth experience coordinating & executing a talent acquisition program for sizable organization(s),
· Experience managing & presenting HR training programs for large organization(s),
· Worked for multi-cultural, diverse organizations initiating change & impacting a variety of cultures,
· MUST be an active Catholic Parishioner,
…we want to talk with you. Please send your confidential resume to [email protected]
All applicants will be treated with the utmost professionalism and discretion to ensure that confidentiality is maintained throughout the interview process. Search Praxis is a professional Executive Search Firm with over 30+ years experience in enterprise recruiting in multiple industries.