The Program Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination of TV Shows and program episodes needed for the Shalom World. The program coordinator will be the liaison between the guests and the program department (production, post-production, and creative teams) effectively communicating the objective of the TV show and the technicalities of the production for a smooth and efficient production and post-production work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the Program Manager with activities associated with the Program Department. This includes program planning, coordination, and execution.
2. Identify ministries and resources for various television programs determined by the Program Team.
3. Contact the resources for production and schedule their time on the production chart in discussion with the production team based on resource and production team availability.
4. Communicate the program idea and basic production requirements to the guests so that they are fully informed.
5. Based on discussions with the program manager, prepare program proposals, and provide the program's production details to the guest.
6. Guide the production team on location, help in production set up and coordination on location, and share ministry information and related materials with the guests on a need basis.
7. Make necessary program entries to the Virgo Fidelis software.
8. Support post-production department by coordinating various aspects of program promos, program designs, and digital media promotions.
9. Support program department by preparing narration scripts, and writing scripts for TV promo and other promotional materials.
10. Get the necessary contracts signed by all guests involved in production. This also includes other partnership and broadcast agreements.
11. Prepare program details required for publishing on website/magazine, as and when required.
12. Suggest program ideas and identify potential resources/ministries for future collaborations
13. Help mobilize various Shalom World Events. This can include attending a local catholic conference and setting up a booth, presenting Shalom World promo videos at conferences, introducing Shalom World television at local parishes, making appointments with local pastors, and meeting with them.
14. Contact Catholic conference organizers and request permission to record and broadcast conferences.
15. Preview and sign-off programs on a need basis. Ensure visual and content quality is met.
16. Manage resource details and information in the resource management system.
17. Ensure to adhere to the teachings of the Catholic Church in relation to all aspects of work, especially in relation to program content.