Support management in a timely and professional manner by providing high quality administrative, HR and clerical assistance , and will also perform a variety of administrative tasks.
Essential Job Functions
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Performing office duties including managing data base.
• Answer and manage incoming calls
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
• Provide general administrative support
• Manages calendars, arranges for meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
• Review contracts and be responsible for obtaining and renewing permissions, licenses and copyrights.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
• Coordinate and be the point of contact for the ministry events.
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Review operating practices and recommend improvements where necessary
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans
• Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
• Assess insurance requirements, research best products available and facilitate the procurement of coverage
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc).
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews