DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR (P/T)
Houston, TX area
Regnum Christi/Legion of Christ is currently accepting applications from qualified individuals for the position of Development Coordinator to be able to work in the Houston, Texas area.
Working closely with the Territory Development Director, fundraising team and other key support individuals and groups, the Development Coordinator plays a part-time hands-on role in the full spectrum of daily operations - fundraising events, outreach projects, and support of marketing and communication efforts, and does what it takes for Regnum Christi to achieve its evangelization and development goals in the service of the Catholic Church.
If you have (a) a passion for doing high-quality planning, facilitating, and supporting of work that directly enables young men the opportunity to discern their vocation as Catholic priests, and results in a myriad of men and women coming to know and serve Christ; (b) have natural talents for organizing and follow-through; and (c) enjoy a self-starter work environment, then this job may be for you.
The Development Coordinator role has dual reporting both to the Locality and the Territory as follows:
1) Local: To the Regnum Christi Locality Director
2) Territory: To the Director of Development for Regnum Christi/Legion of Christ, North American Territory
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Build awareness, consensus and teamwork with designated Legionaries, Regnum Christi Consecrated Women and lay Regnum Christi members to achieve effective fundraising consistent with the evangelizing mission of the Regnum Christi and the Catholic Church
• Help set realistic annual goals and implement the annual plan for locality fundraising
• Facilitate the annual fundraising campaign for the locality
• Strengthen relationships with current and future donors in the locality through...
Supporting and coordinating the fundraising efforts/activities of designated Legionaries and/or RC Consecrated Women
Personal contact and relationship management that increases generosity and furthers the RC mission of forming apostles
• Pre-planning for multiple campaigns and events
• Collaborate with marketing for designing and provisioning marketing pieces
• Attend all local event planning meetings
• Help to organize fundraising events assigned by the Locality Committee
• Organize and supervise event volunteers for event planning, staging and production
• Attend 2-3 National Development team meetings annually (Travel required)
• Participate in Local Development training/workshops
• Maintain annual fundraising calendar and scheduling of visits with benefactors
• Maintain benefactor information in the CRM/database and run queries
• Oversee and maintain the locality web site and local marketing outreach
• Prepare and update various fundraising reports
• Help at peak times in mailing projects such as cards and special cultivation letters
• Minimum of three years of experience in development office administration, project coordination, and/or event coordination
• Proficiency MS Office, project management software, and CRM/database applications (Salesforce experience preferred)
• Naturally proactive, organized, pragmatic and collaborative team style of working with others
• A natural drive to plan and implement effective, organized systems for people
• Proven proficiency in email and general correspondence writing skills
• Excellent telephone, writing, listening, and speaking skills
• Unifying and charitable interpersonal behaviors
• Must fully embrace the evangelizing mission of Regnum Christi, the Legion of Christ in North America, and the Catholic Church
• Currently active in the Regnum Christi Movement is preferred but not required
• Compensation: DOE
• Benefits: Paid time-off and retirement savings benefits
• Work Environment: In Houston, TX working with great people in achieving the Catholic Church's modern evangelizing mission!
• With Development Coordinator in the subject line, qualified individuals should apply online: tohttps://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/5df70240-e846-453d-b87a-fc476b0bfad7/The-Legion-of-Christ-Incorporated
(a) a meaningful cover letter; and (b) resume are required.