Vocation Ministry is a Catholic nonprofit, located in Northwest Houston in Texas. Vocation Ministry's mission as a nonprofit is to train, equip, and encourage priests, parishioners, and educators to promote vocations to the priesthood, consecrated life, and marriage in their parishes and schools in a variety of ways. The nonprofit seeks to hire and retain employees who are skilled in their field, active in their Catholic faith, and enthusiastically dedicated to carrying out Vocation Ministry's mission. Applicants should live in the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, have an ability to relate to and work well with others, possess excellent writing, communication, organizational and leadership skills, and have a strong proficiency in computers and technology.
To Apply: Send a resume and cover letter by e-mail to [email protected]
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable, self-motivated, and task-oriented Executive Assistant who will work directly with the President in Houston.
• Communicating with clients, board members, and donors by email and phone.
• Arranging travel.
• Inputting data, writing letters with mail-merge, tracking project status.
• Assisting with additional duties as needed.
Your Experience Includes:
• Prior experience as an administrative assistant
• Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
• Professional, creative communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong familiarity with Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly (CRMs, Constant Contact)
Hours: 20-30 hours per week working from home- open to flexible schedules- salary commensurate with experience.