A Loving Option Adoption is seeking a highly motivated and creative Communications and Marketing Intern to join our team. The Communications and Marketing intern will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies to increase our programs visibility. This role will be responsible for researching and developing new content for our website and social media, coordinating research on digital marketing strategies, and implementing a campaign to utilize these sources. Additional responsibilities may include, writing letters, newsletters, blog posts, social media, web content, invitations, and reports. This is a great opportunity to expand your portfolio while showing a commitment to non-profit outcomes in the community.
• Research and develop new content for our website and social media channels
• Coordinate research on digital marketing strategies and outline a campaign to improve the programs visibility
• Write letters, newsletters, blog posts, social media, web content, invitations, and reports
• Outline strategies for analytics to evaluate the success of marketing and communication efforts
• Bring up-to-date industry trends ideas and culturally relevant outlook to the team
The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, research and analytic skills, and be able to work independently and as part of a team. A Loving Option Adoption is a faith based infant adoption organization providing services for birth mothers experiencing unplanned pregnancies and pre-adoptive individuals hoping to grow their family through adoption.
This internship is ideal for a student working to develop their portfolio in marketing, communications, or public relations. This role will facilitate experience in digital marketing, social media management, and website content development as well as planning and campaign strategizing.
This internship role has a time commitment of 5-10 hours per week for a full semester. The schedule is flexible and can be both in-person and virtual as agreed upon by supervisor.