Saint Mary's Catholic School
May 4, 2022
July 3, 2022
Send applications or inquiries to: [email protected]
Saint Mary's is seeking a PreK teacher with the ability to effectively instruct young children, be able to communicate with young children and adjust teaching methods to meet different learning styles.
* Maintain the Catholic Identity and school mission
* Ability to develop activities that are fun and educational for young children
* Ability to instruct young children in rules of conduct and learning new tasks
* Ability to adjust teaching methods to meet different learning styles
* Ability to effectively communicate with children and parents
* Must have patience and compassion suitable for working with young children
*Develop and maintain positive relationships with children and parents
* Maintain a clean and safe classroom for students
* A degree in Early Childhood Education
* Prior experience working with children
* Must be able to perform the required duties
About the Employer
Established in 1878, St. Mary's Catholic School serves PreK 2 through 8th grade. St. Mary's has been associated with the Dominican Sisters of Nashville since its inception. The school adopted a clasical curriculum in 2014 and is supported by Memoria Press.
Inspired by Christ's words, "I came that they may have life and have it to the full." Saint Mary's Catholic School dedicates itself to the education of the whole child - spiritually, intellectually, emotionally and physically - in a nurturing environment permeated by a Christ-centered atmosphere. Being fully aware of the moral challenges posed by our culture, students are directed toward an unending pursuit of God in all that is true, good and beautiful.
Jackson, TN 38305