Catholic Charities of East Tennessee's (CCETN) Pregnancy Help Centers provide an educational Earn While You Learn program for women and men experiencing pregnancy. The goal of the program is to provide education while also providing the necessary material items for a new baby. The Pregnancy Help Center Program Coordinator provides client training and case management. This position reports to the Program Leader and has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Screen and complete intakes for individuals and families determining appropriateness for program services; provide necessary referrals
• Work and communicate with the community partners regarding resources and client's needs
• Conduct individual and group sessions
• Ensures continuity of service and care and timely adjustments to service provision
• Recruit and train volunteers for staffing of the pregnancy helpline and other programs
• Update and maintain referral book or database
• Act as an integral part of the overall program design to incorporate recreational, nurturing, therapeutic, safety, crisis intervention, learning opportunities and individualized planning
• Maintain case files/progress notes
• Must be willing to travel if required
• Must be able to move objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
• Must be able to successfully pass a background check
• Must maintain any training and certification requirements
• Must support the teachings of the Catholic Church and embody our organization's mission and culture through behavior and daily interactions
• Regular and predictable on-site attendance is required
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Minimum of 1 years' experience in a management position within a social service agency
• Experience with MicroSoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to learn and troubleshoot Case Management software
• Experience supervising, consulting, planning, and developing people and programs and having knowledge of community resources and the ability to work with diverse groups of people
How to Apply: Send resume to [email protected] Please indicate "Pregnancy Help Center" in the subject line.