The Payroll Administrator will oversee and supervise the organization's payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations. Includes inputting all HRIS new hires, changes and terminations to job and compensation details, management of the time & attendance system as well as payroll processing. This role serves as final gatekeeper to confirm adherence to protocols for lay, cleric, and religious personnel.
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll changes.
• Interpretation and implementation of all personnel policies with pay transactions.
• Prepares and maintains accurate transaction records and reports.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
• Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, policies and procedures.
• Collaborate with coordinators on I9s, visas, and payroll entries.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Extensive knowledge of payroll functions; preparation, balancing, internal control, time keeping software, and payroll taxes.
• Extensive knowledge of federal, state and local payroll, wage and hour laws.
• Familiarity and knowledge of documentation necessary for international personnel to obtain work authorization.
• Ability to analyze and implement personnel policies.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficient with payroll and HRIS software.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
• Seven plus years of related experience required
Instructions to apply
Excellent benefits with generous paid time off. For consideration, please send a resume and salary expectations to [email protected]