As a Support Specialist at ACS Technologies ("ACST"), you will join a staff of talented, enthusiastic, tech savvy customer service representatives that offer superior technical support to over 50,000 clients world-wide. You should be passionate about making a difference, and helping faith-based non-profit organizations.
Each Support Specialist is a valued member of one or more teams supporting a wide range of software solutions. This particular opening is for our Catholic Support Team. Team members are expected to provide excellent customer service utilizing the extensive training we provide & the experience you've accumulated to meet the Client's needs. You should be able to quickly and accurately provide step-by-step instructions when clients call with "how-to" questions; and on the very next call, be able to troubleshoot a problem that has stumped a Catholic church's IT staff - all while maintaining a patient & professional demeanor. The goal is for the client to say "WOW" when the interaction is complete.
You might be the right person if:
- You love working with people. You love technology. You love troubleshooting and problem solving. You can't believe there's a job that allows you to do them all at the same time.
- You have a strong customer service background.
- You like to try out new technologies, and figuring out how they work.
- You consider yourself a techie. Your friends consider you a techie.
- You don't mind working from home and communicating with teammates remotely.
- Your friends and family call you when they break their computers.
- You know if you hear someone talking about "the cloud", they may not be referring to the fluffy white things in the sky.
- You can name more than one Internet Browser and more than one Operating System.
- You know what networking is and you access, copy and modify files on other computers on a network.
- You have mad communication skills - written and oral.
- Your knowledge of the PC is not limited to Word, Excel and Outlook, but you have pretty much mastered the entire Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Catholic church or church operations a plus
Why You Want to Work Here:
- A starting hourly rate of $14.25 with opportunities for career advancement
- Outstanding benefits package, including [email protected](k) match
- Free Wellness Clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- A caring, friendly remote work environment
- The opportunity to positively impact ministries
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.