The successful candidate will coordinate with a small team to launch the first of its kind business case study competition. Made possible by the generosity of the Ambassador Fund, the Program Manager will help Villa Joseph Marie High School pilot a regional mission-driven business case competition and case study library. Reporting to the Director of Advancement the PM will work collaboratively with all major stakeholders, including C-Suite partners, university and corporate sponsors, participating high schools, and internal stakeholders. The Program Manager is a part time, grant-funded role. This candidate will work an average of 25 hours/week. Hourly compensation commensurate with experience and potential for health care stipend.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Assign responsibilities and monitor progress
• Provide status updates on a consistent basis to key stakeholders
• Coordinate travel for students and schedule interview meetings with identified industry leaders
• Plan and execute on-site competitions at Villa Joseph Marie High School, occurring in December and April
• Invite and communicate with regional high schools to promote team engagement and guide participation
• Commitment to the success and sustainability of Catholic education
• Demonstrated ability to navigate a start-up project, preferably in a mission-driven setting
• Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills, proactively engaging with a diverse group of stakeholders
• Creative problem solver
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• Ability to work an average of 25 hours/week and to be present for weeks preceding December 9th and April 20th
Please send your resume, letter of interest, and three references to Ms. Tina Schuster, [email protected]. Resume review will begin on May 15th.
Villa Joseph Marie High School is a Catholic college-preparatory school that empowers young women through faith, education, and service. The legacy of Villa's foundress, Venerable Mother Maria Kaupas, and the Sisters of St. Casimir, inspires a dedicated faculty and staff to provide a nurturing community which celebrates the dignity and uniqueness of each student, doing so in the spirit of "Always more, always better, and always with love." With over 300 students, Villa provides a student to faculty ratio of 9:1, an extensive AP and honors curriculum, 15 interscholastic sports, and over 40 clubs and organizations.