The Administrative Assistant-Receptionist is responsible for ensuring an efficient workflow in the office by fielding incoming requests from various constituents and vendors, as well as providing administrative support to the Director of Membership Recruitment and Engagement. Data entry, membership mailings, responding to inquiries, reporting, assisting with guild set-ups, managing organization calendar, creating meeting binders, are important tasks of this position.
The position includes, but is not limited to, the following essential functions:
• Data entry in Raiser's Edge NXT and Personify database.
• Answer and route phone calls, manage phone system, phone tree.
• Route and respond to email in the general email inbox.
• Manage office calendar, and organizational master calendar.
• Create meeting binders.
• Order office supplies as needed.
• Ensure general office cleanliness of common areas.
• Coordinate mass mailings from start to finish (mail merge, assembling, posting).
• Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Membership Recruitment and Engagement.
• Occasional participation in evening conference calls.
• Travel at least twice a year (Leadership Training Meeting and Annual Conference).
• Christ Centered, servant leader, professional dedicated to mission.
• Five years of professional experience and demonstrated success in a nonprofit organization.
• Successful experience in customer service settings.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; ability to influence and engage a wide range of constituents and build long-term relationships.
• Flexible and adaptable style; a person who can positively impact operational initiatives.
• Ability to work both independently without close oversight, but also a team leader who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside CMA.
• High School diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Mastery of MS Office Suite.
• Preferred experience working in a Catholic educational alumni office.
• High energy and passion for the CMA mission is essential.
• Ability to articulate and implement annual programmatic plans.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• A professional and resourceful style; takes initiative, manages multiple tasks and projects at a time.
• Salary commensurate with experience.
• Health, Vision, and Dental plans are available.
Interested persons should send cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Please indicate "Administrative Assistant-Receptionist" in the email subject line.