The Office Manager is responsible for the organization and maintenance of office operations and procedures while supporting staff administratively. This position requires attention to detail, time management skills, the appreciation of a fast paced team, multi-tasking, and an enjoyment of creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment. The Office Manager will work directly under the supervision of the President of Vagabond Missions. This is a support-raised position.
- Highly motivated and organized
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Administrative Support
- Provide support to President, including scheduling meetings, phone calls, travel arrangements, and event coordination.
- General administrative duties including drafting communications, managing mailings, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Office management duties: ordering supplies, troubleshooting technology problems, and coordinating with outside vendors for services/repairs.
- Providing support to the board of directors, including meeting scheduling and distribution of board materials.
- Gather mail from P.O. Box regularly for the accurate and timely dissemination of organizational mail to appropriate departments.
- Work closely with the Director of Finance to develop and maintain office accountability measures in relation to mail, bank deposits, and all other office-related needs
- Provide general support to visitors and be the first point of contact for phone calls and general inquiries
- Assist with planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Special projects and other tasks as assigned.
- Assist missionaries with the operational side of their fundraising responsibilities (i.e. processing donations, addressing failed donations, processing physical checks, etc.)
- Ensure the internal reporting to missionaries is done in a timely manner by promptly entering all donation information.
- Ensure donors are acknowledged and recognized to strengthen their financial support for the Ministry
- Act as a liaison to executives in order to provide cultivation and stewardship assistance to individual donors and prospects
- Create innovative programs and projects to thank and steward donors
- Manage CRM Software and ensure all donations are recorded and recognized appropriately.
- Partner with the Executive Team to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Ensure special events are communicated and on the calendar of appropriate officials and targeted guests
Salary, Benefits, etc.
- Work a 40 hour work week with a set schedule at our Pittsburgh office 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- 7 days of vacation in first year of employment.
- Monthly spiritual day.
- Expected to live out the rule of life for Vagabond Missions.
To apply, please send resumes to HR Director, Brett R. MccCaw ([email protected])