Job Title Marketing & Events Coordinator (Part Time, 24 -30 hours week)
Classification Staff | Member of Advancement Team
Reports to Advancement Director
As the Marketing & Events Coordinator, you'll provides a broad range of communications, marketing, and public relations support to the entire organization. This includes planning, development, and implementation of support materials and services relative to communication/promotions, public relations, and all special events.
All responsibilities are performed to promote the pro-life mission, vision, and core operational values of AWC.
Public Relations, Marketing, and Advertising
• Assist in strategizing, developing, and implementing a communication and marketing plan to enhance the image, promote the mission, increase and grow donor contributions of A Woman's Concern.
• Work cooperatively with all departments in implementing the communications and marketing plan, and providing effective and efficient communications, marketing, public relations, and event planning support for all areas of A Woman's Concern.
• Help with the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print promotion, education, information materials including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, flyers, etc.
• Assist with the development, updating, and maintenance of the A Woman's Concern marketing efforts, including but not limited to website(s), advertising and social media.
• Assist with event planning, event marketing and coordination for multiple events per year.
o Create spirit of gratitude for all gifts of time, talent and treasure.
o Implement recognition programs and opportunities for the expression of thanks.
o Nurture and cultivate relationships with constituents, churches, business sponsors, and other amenable organizations.
* Passionately pro-life; expresses full agreement with and acts in concert with AWC's Mission Statement.
* Prefer a minimum of 2 years' experience in business, sales, marketing or advancement.
* Respects confidentiality and privacy per applicable laws and regulations.
* Demonstrates behaviors that align with AWC's values.
* Complies with the policies and procedures of AWC.
* Organizes and establishes priorities effectively.
* Dependable and capable of following through on commitments.
* Excellent team oriented and relationship skills.
* Ability to think creatively and strategically, and to manage multiple areas of activity simultaneously.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience writing successful proposals, good computer skills and working knowledge of advancement database.
* A working style that is self-directed and organized.
* Communicate effectively in both written and oral formats.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, and donor base software.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and experience managing websites using Wordpress a plus.
Activities in performance of duties include sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, lifting up to 20lbs, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling, keystroking on a keyboard or similar device, talking, hearing and seeing.
Please email your resume with salary expectations to Advancement Director MaryAnn Albertini at [email protected] In addition, please review, complete and sign the Application Packet information found on our Friends of AWC website: https://www.friendsofawc.com/join-our-team/careers/
Salary is commensurate to experience. The position has some flexibility and will work with unique schedules - hybrid model is available.