PURCHASE GIFT SHOP INVENTORY:
1. Run reports on Lightspeed to assess what needs to be ordered.
2. Create purchase orders on Lightspeed and order items with the vendor according to their specific ordering procedures.
3. Keep up with backorders and communicate with vendors as needed.
4. Communicate with the store owner to create an ordering budget.
1. Communicate efficiently and kindly with our sales representatives about products, issues that may arise, and general day-to-day information as needed.
2. Set up meetings and phone calls with Vendors to discuss promotions, new products, and suggestions they may have for our store.
3. Research - New and Relevant Products and Vendors
Keep up-to-date on the latest trends with particular attention to Catholic goods. Attend trade shows, events, conferences locally and out of state.
4. Research trends and industry benchmarks.
1. Coordinate with the sales associates about special orders.
2. Do research with our vendors to see if we are able to find and order specific items for our customers as special orders.
1. Collaborate with the sales manager and store owner about new ideas. This includes suggesting new products and vendors that may be relevant to our customer base.
2. Receiving and Checking in Inventory
3. Organization of all packing slips and invoices for good records.
4. Fully inspect and count all inventory upon receipt. Report all damaged, defective, or missing items to the vendor.
1. Lead the sales team in a full inventory count on Lightspeed In January.
1. Pull inventory reports from previous years and create a plan for what we may need this year.
2. Create an ordering plan at least 3 months before the start of the next upcoming season with particular attention to Christmas (December), First Holy Communion (March/April) and Confirmation (June/September).
3. Run inventory reports and do manual counts as needed for each of our categories to make sure our system reflects the actual inventory on hand.
4. Edit inventory descriptions and barcode information as needed for better efficiency.