Morning Star Pregnancy Services is seeking a Client Services Director to plan, organize, and oversee client programs and services at our three clinics in Central PA. Our team is looking for individuals committed to serving the women, men and families of our community through pregnancy and sexual health services, parenting education, and practical support. If you have a heart for life and healthy living, Morning Star may be the place for you.
This full-time position includes PTO, generous paid holidays and health benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.
- assures that client services volunteers are recruited, fully trained and supported;
- supervises client services staff/volunteers;
- assists the executive director and other administrators in the development, evaluation, and updating of client programs and strategic goals;
- increases community awareness and cooperation between agencies and community organizations to meet the unique needs of our clients;
- maintains all client services/programs at the highest quality possible, consistent with the mission and vision of Morning Star; and
- ensures that clients are served with respect and according to Morning Star's policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of job-related experience, preferably in human resource management, nursing, social work, psychology or related service field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to relate to professional, medical, church and social service agencies/organizations, as well as staff/volunteers, clients and donors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to train and supervise client staff/volunteers, work with clients and influence general public.
- Willingness and ability to demonstrate commitment to Morning Star's mission, vision, statement of faith, and core values in the execution of position responsibilities.
About Morning Star:
Since 1972, Morning Star has been an integral part of the Central PA community, providing compassionate care and assistance to families unprepared for pregnancy. Morning Star's three clinics provide pregnancy and sexual health services, parenting education, and practical support to more than 2000 clients each year. By sharing a message of hope with each individual we see, Morning Star empowers teens and adults in our community to develop healthy relationships and make life-affirming choices for themselves and their families.
Interested individuals should reply with resume and cover letter to Linda Plummer, Executive Director, at [email protected]