Job Title Client Services Manager
Classification Staff | Non-Exempt | Member of Client Services Team
Reports to Client Services Director
Oversees Client Advocates (Staff and Volunteers) and all educational program
Status Part time 30 hours a week; 5 days including one evening
The Client Services Manager plays a critical role in managing and enhancing client educational programs and services at A Woman's Concern. These services aim to educate, encourage, and support our clients and their families by providing them the most appropriate tools to be healthy and positive parents.
A successful Client Services Manager will establish relationships and connections to external community services to ensure the overall welfare of our clients, while increasing opportunities to collaborate with other agencies in the community.
As part of the Client Services Management Team, the Client Services Manager, works collaboratively with Client Services Director and Office Manager to ensure optimal services in line with our mission.
Client Service Responsibilities:
• Manages and reviews current education curriculum for quality control and applicability.
• Coordinates educational class schedules and works with Office Manager to update and manage monthly calendars.
• Manages referral process.
• Oversees client participants of AWC's Navigation program which connects clients with necessary community agencies.
• Back up office support, as needed.
• Maintains community partnership programs with clearly defined parameters. Once meeting the criterion, these partners may be invited to provide direct educational opportunities to clients onsite.
• Enhances name and brand recognition throughout the community thereby ensuring referral growth of clientele in need of our medical and educational services.
• Seeks and attends community events that meet organizational objectives.
• Maintains updated resource library of community resources to provide our clients and families with additional support opportunities beyond our services. Keeps client advocates trained and updated on these community resources and programs.
• Continuously evaluates referral sources to ascertain their alignment with our core values and mission.
• Manages both paid and volunteer client advocates, which includes initial and ongoing training, correct placement, evaluations and updates.
• Offers support and encouragement to team members to address challenges of working in such an intense ministry.
• Actively seeks opportunities to grow the number of client service advocate volunteers.
• Keeps Client Services Director and Management Team informed as to ongoing updates for client services educational programs as well as identifying areas which need updates and improvements.
• Provides support to the Office Manager, by way of communicating with clients, scheduling appointments, canceling/rescheduling existing appointments, and ensuring support during crisis phone calls.
• Accountable for ensuring that all client advocate volunteers and team members are appropriately trained on Real Alternative procedures and are continuously updated and educated on changing policies and practices. In partnership with Client Services Director and Medical Director, responsible for assuring all client files and submitted documentation is accurate and complete.
• Actively engages, supports and participates in events and other needs of the ministry, staff and office.
• Committed to seeking and participating in training and educational opportunities to enhance and develop skill sets important for position.
* Passionately pro-life; expresses full agreement with and acts in concert with A Woman's Concern's Mission Statement.
* Prior related experience preferred.
* Respects confidentiality and privacy per applicable laws and regulations.
* Demonstrates behaviors that align with A Woman's Concern's values.
* Complies with the policies and procedures of A Woman's Concern.
* Excellent technology, oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
* Dependable, stable and capable of following through on commitments.
* Excellent team oriented and relationship skills.
* Self-starter and ability to work independently and develop and execute plans with minimal supervision.
* Adept with current technology and able to learn new skills.
Activities in performance of duties include sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, lifting up to 25lbs, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling, keystroking on a keyboard or similar device, talking, hearing and seeing.