Position: Full-time, Exempt, Benefits-Eligible
Position Summary: The Archdiocese is looking to expand its team in search of a Digital
Designer. The Digital Designer will support the Office of Mission Advancement with the
creation of quality print and digital imaging including e-newsletters and website design.
Additional mediums may include video, audio, and social media.
Essential Functions/ Primary Responsibilities:
The essential functions/major responsibilities listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work
that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position. Duties
and responsibilities are also subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job
• Work closely with Pastoral Center offices and ministries to create compelling printready flyers, postcards, formal multi-page documents, event programs and other
• Weekly creation of email newsletter and special mailings.
• Update Microsoft Word templates, PowerPoint templates, and translate previous
designs from Publisher into Adobe InDesign as needed.
• Help the Office of Mission Advancement and Pastoral Center offices adhere to
quality design guidelines.
• Support photography and video of events and locations as needed.
• Support website content updates.
• Additional duties as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design required.
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Practicing Catholic and bi-lingual in Spanish required.
Work is performed in an office setting, under continual, tight deadlines. Employee is
required to do extensive close computer work. Work is performed mostly in an office
setting. Employee is required to attend evening meetings as needed, work 40 hours or
more per week, travel occasionally, and do extensive close computer work.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, talk, feel,
sit, grasp, hear and perform repetitive motions of the hands/wrists. May occasionally
transport and lift objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
Specific Job Skills:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described above are representative of the physical
capabilities that must be met by an employee and the working conditions that an employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
Please send your resume to Human Resources at [email protected] to apply