The Administrative Assistant to the Principal assumes responsibility for general administrative assistance required to support the Principal and Vice Principal at Bishop Kelley High School.
Essential Job Functions
• Demonstrates a commitment to Catholic values and the promotion of the associated culture within a Catholic school.
• Serves as a back up for the attendance process.
• Creates and manages locate lists, proctor and bell schedules.
• Creates and maintains an academic calendar.
• Maintains the bell schedule.
• Tracks Teacher professional development.
• Issues detention notices and tracks detention participation.
• Generates a calendar of events.
• Schedules appointments for disciplinary meetings to include suspension.
• Create passes for various meetings with Principal/Vice Principal.
• Produce daily tardy reports.
• Maintain curriculum files.
• Maintain Parent/Student Handbook.
• Coordinate Principal Observation Schedules.
• Coordinate Teacher Formative and Summative Assessments.
• Develop and maintain Late Start schedule.
• Lunch Coverage for Admin Assistants.
• Develop and maintain Late Start Schedule.
• Assist with maintaining a safe school environment.
• Lifting up to 30 lbs unassisted
• Frequent prolonged periods of standing, sitting, and walking.
• Manual dexterity used for continuous typing and periodic filing
• A missionary disciple dedicated to the Proclamation of the Gospel
• A servant leader willing to serve others through fidelity and excellence
• Faith in the Presence of God - "Let us remember that we are in the Holy Presence of God."
• Concern for the Poor and Social Justice - "Enter to Learn, Leave to Serve."
• Respect for all Persons - "Live Jesus in our hearts... Forever."
• Quality Education - "Teaching Minds and Touching Hearts."
• Inclusive Community - "The Lasallian Family"
• Maintains professional confidentiality at all times.
• Flexible and adaptable to changing schedules.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Works cooperatively with the Administration and supports administrative policies.
• Works as a team member with the educational staff.
• Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations with students and parents.
• Demonstrates a sense of professional responsibility.
Educational and Experience Requirements
• Bi-lingual (fluent in English and Spanish preferred)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Excellent administrative skills.
• Good computer skills, with experience in all Microsoft applications and Adobe.
• Comfortable working with various student databases and navigating the Bishop Kelley High School web site.
• Excellent verbal skills and phone presence.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on several projects at a time.
Tulsa, OK 74135