Are you a creative problem-solver with a passion for storytelling and design? Do you want to make an impact in the Catholic world through your work? We're a fast-paced marketing agency serving the Catholic community, and we're looking for a talented junior designer just like you to join our team.
As a junior graphic designer, you'll work closely with our team of designers, marketers, and website developers to bring our clients' vision to life. You'll collaborate and assist in conceptualizing and executing design solutions for a variety of projects, including branding, digital and print advertising, social media content, and more. This is an entry-level, on-site position where you'll be responsible for managing and meeting deadlines for multiple projects while ensuring a high level of design quality and consistency across all deliverables.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- A bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent education, training or experience
- Up to 2 years of experience in a design role, either in-house or at an agency
- A strong portfolio showcasing your design and creative problem-solving skills in branding, web design, and advertising
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD)
- Ability to work within templates and adhere to brand standards
- Detail-oriented with an ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- A passion for staying on top of current cultural design trends, technology, and technical skills
- Resourceful team player who is motivated to collaborate and receive feedback positively
- Experience in video editing and motion graphics is a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a talented and passionate team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Contribute to making a positive impact in the Catholic world through your design work.
- Ability to touch all facets of the design and production process from concept to delivery.
- Work across a large spectrum of clients and project disciplines, including: logo design, brand systems, digital advertising, email campaigns, website design, product packaging and photography, sales collateral, print collateral, social media assets, and more!
- Room for growth and development in your career
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Fuzati offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401(K) plan with employer matching, flex-time, remote Fridays, company prayer, paid personal vacation, and generous time off for Holy Days of Obligation and holidays.
This position is located in the Greater Cleveland Area. Remote work will not be considered at this time.
If you're ready to take your design skills to the next level and make a difference in the Catholic community, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to https://fuzati.com/join-the-team/junior-graphic-designer/
We look forward to hearing from you!